Book Review

San Francisco

 

 I read “San Francisco”. After reading this book, I was very interested in San Francisco and I wanted to visit there. I want to travel there in the spring or autumn. Especially, I want to visit Golden Gate Park and feeling the air of nature there. From this book, I could know about Sun Francisco, which I had never known before. I was surprised at the frequent earthquakes in San Francisco as in Japan and the summer climate. I understood why many people came to San Francisco well. I learned many things for example, history of San Francisco, the importance of a cable car, and famous people, books and places to know when talking about there.

This book tells you a lot about San Francisco and show some interesting photos. If you read this book, you would want to travel in San Francisco and watch the movies with San Francisco.

コメント

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

The Signalman and the Ghost at the Trial