The Prisoner of Zenda


Book Review

The Prisoner of Zenda

  This week I read The Prisoner of Zenda. This book is a interesting story. I liked this story because the ending of this book was surprising and little sad. I wrote down three quotes and will discuss them. The first one is: "The Rassendyll family is a rich English family. But there is a scandal about the Rassendyll family."(p.8). This part attracted me so much. I wondered what kind of scandal it was and I was very interested in the continuation of this story. The second one is: "'I will help my cousin, the King,' I said."(p.45). I thought Mr. Rassendyll was very cool to try to help his cousin without taking care of his danger. The last one is: "'Ah- there are two Rudolfs,' said Princess Flavia sadly. 'I understand now. You helped the King. You helped me. I will always remember you, Rudolf.'" (p.62). It was sad that Mr. Rassendyll and Princess Flavia who knew everything could not get married. 
 At first I felt a little bad about Mr. Rassendyll who didn't work, but I thought he had the courage to fight for someone. I want to recommend this book. I give this book 8 stars out of 10.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

The Elves and the Shoemaker

The Signalman and the Ghost at the Trial