THE WRONG TROUSERS



Book Review

THE WRONG TROUSERS, by Bill Bowler (2003)

This week I read THE WRONG TROUSERS. This book is a comedy story. There were some parts that I didn’t understand, but this book was interesting for me. I wrote down three quotes and will discuss them. The first one is: “The penguin had the control panel!” (p.17). From this point on, I found that the guest penguin was a really bad guy, but the scene where Wallace, a man, was controlled by the penguin was interesting. The Second one is: “A second later the penguin landed in the milk bottle and the diamond bag landed in Gromit’s other hand.” (p.36). I thought it was good the penguin that had done bad things so far was caught and the figure of the penguin caught in the milk bottle was so cute that I could not think it was a bad guy. The last one is: “That evening Wallace and Gromit sat in the front room. They were friends again.” I thought it was good that Wallace and Gromit were separated by bad penguin, but they could return to friends.
  I recommend this book because this book has various scene such as funny scene, exciting scene and sad scene. So this book didn’t bore me, but I had some parts that I couldn’t understand. I want to read this book again after studying English further. I give this book 5 stars out of 10.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

The Elves and the Shoemaker

The Signalman and the Ghost at the Trial