Classic Tales Beginner 1

Classic Tales Beginner 1 is easy to read, because their stories are very short and they are including many famous stories.

Rumplestiltskin
"Now!" says the king.
"Here is a room! Here is some straw!
Spin it into gold!
Do it tonight - or die!"
This story is very interesting and a bit scary.
I thought it was good that finally,she had not pert with her baby,and the price of using magic was big.
著者 :
Oxford Univ Pr
発売日 : 2004-11-04

The magic cooking pot
It's cold.
"Oh, I'm hungry, hungry, hungry!"
     cries the little girl.
"I want something to eat!"
This story is very interesting.
I thought the girl is lucky person because she could meet an old woman who gave the magic cooking pot.
I want this pot,but if we have it,we must not forget right words to use it or we will face a difficulty!



The Enormous Turnip

"Pull!" says the woman.
The mouse pulls the cat.
The cat pulls the dog.
The dog pulls the girl.
The girl pulls the boy.
The boy pulls the woman.
The woman pulls the man.
The man pulls the turnip.
The pull and the pull and the pull and...
This story is well-known in Japan too.
I like one scene that people and animals cooperate to get the enormous turnip and then they eat it together.



Three Billy-Goats
The three goats see a river.
They see green, green, grass.
"Look!" says the little goat.
"Look at the grass!"
But there's a troll under the bridge.
He's a bad troll.
"This is my bridge!" says the troll.
This story is famous in Japan too.
I thought these three goats are very smart. It was nice that the bad troll went away and they could eat the green,green,grass.

著者 :
Oxford Univ Pr
発売日 : 1998-11-05




Lownu Mends the sky 


"Look!" says the little boy.
"There's a hole!
No! Two holes!
Two holes in the sky!"
Another piece falls.
Another piece of blue.
And another one.
This story is very very interesting.
I was surprised that Lownu mends the sky with her blue dress and silver apron.
At first,I didnt know why she used not only blue cloth,but also silver cloth. When I understood why she used silver cloth too,I was convinced and I thought her idea was very nice!

コメント

  1. green,green,grass
    green, green grass

    why she used silver cloth too,I was convinced
    why she used silver cloth too, I was convinced

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

The Elves and the Shoemaker

The Signalman and the Ghost at the Trial